INFIX CREDIT monitoring service for Bangladeshi enterprises to the based on combined with information of enterprises released by the state/local government, public information, media information apply to our data analysis technology for support to customers uncover risk, any changes in a customer’s status may affect the security of your overall assets, and as such should be discovered and resolved as soon as possible. This enables us to help monitor your customer’s situation which in turn admits you to make relevant credit policies to mitigate uncovered huge risks. Company monitoring Services to clients which is a preventive measure taken by corporates.
• The manual credit investigation reports which are not kept updated, thus resulting in the failure to promptly discover the risk, we provide up to date data on a weekly basis. Customers will be reminded via mail as soon as specified and discovered the risks.
• The problem of manual inquiry failing to comprehensively cover risk information but we have a strong team to capture and analyze data.
• Risk warning filtering rules specifically designed by our expertise which can automatically identify risk signals of the target company. Against the problem of low efficiency and high cost of manual browsing and selection of risk data.
The principal of our monitoring:
• Registration data changes (shareholders, directors, share capital).
• Changes in the pledge register.
• Changes in risk net database.
• News collected from mass media.