INTERNATIONAL CREDIT REPORTS
INFIX CREDIT provides innovative Business information reports on international level. We understand the need for accurate and reliable information by providing Business Information Reports (or Credit Reports as they are popularly known). Our reports are designed to meet the needs of consumer that need quick and reliable information. An unparalleled network and the best knowledge management systems in use allow us to collate information from a myriad of sources and compile the most comprehensive business information reports which are sure to be your trustworthy tools in mitigating trade risks.
A standard credit report contains the following :
Ownership and Management
- Names of directors, shareholders or proprietors
- Shareholdings patterns
- Date of establishment / incorporation
- Registered address, Legal status, registration number and trading style
- Capital structure
- Historical information (if any)
- Details of business activities
- Description of premises
- Number of employees
- Latest financial information ( Wherever possible due to state law )
- Bankers information
- Office address , telephone and fax number, e- mail, website address etc.
- Data on subsidiaries and affiliated companies
- Negative information, Legal Climes, Market reputation
- Creditworthiness, Payment behavior.