INTERNATIONAL CREDIT REPORTS
INFIX CREDIT provides innovative business information reports on the international level. We understand the need for accurate and reliable information by providing business information reports (or credit reports as they are popularly known). Our reports are designed to meet the needs of the consumer that need quick and reliable information. An unparalleled network and the best knowledge management systems in use allow us to collate information from a myriad of sources and compile the most comprehensive business information reports which are sure to be your trustworthy tools in mitigating national and international trade risks.
A standard business information reports contain the following information:
Ownership and Management:
- Names of directors, shareholders or proprietor.
- Shareholdings patterns.
- Date of establishment/incorporation.
- Registered address, Legal status, registration number and trading style.
- Capital structure.
- Historical information. (If any)
- Details of business activities.
- Description of premises.
- Numbers of employees.
- Latest financial information. (Obeys state law)
- Banker and NBFI’s information.
- Office address, telephone and fax number, email, Website address etc.
- Data on subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
- Negative information, Legal Climes, Market recharged and reputation.
- Credit-worthiness, Payment behavior, etc.